Wednesday, September 23, 2009

40 down, 40+ to go I hope

I went to KC this past weekend to celebrate my 40th birthday with my family and twin brother, Syd. It was a blast. I'll get some photos up soon. Syd's wife, Kim, hosted an amazing surprise b-day party for Syd. Needless to say, he was surprised by the party as well as my appearance. I'm so fortunate to be have a wonderful, loving family.

My Mom sent me a photograph for my b-day. The picture tells it all with the challenge of raising twins (take note of the destroyed room and my lookout to see if anyone is watching):


And to make it all that much better, my Mom sent this photo to my Grandmother at the time with a note on the back:


Not in her note but worth mentioning is the fact that my parents had to bolt all of the furniture down to the walls to keep us from causing more havoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment