Tuesday, June 9, 2009

RSR update

Igda finally downloaded her photos from her photo camera and she had this little gem recorded which she forgot about. I wasn't hallucinating as bad as I thought. The official was ringing the crap out of that bell which I thought was the prime, but he didn't get on the loudspeaker until after I had already past. I don't feel like a complete idiot now...well maybe just a little. I'm just tired of reading about all these 4's who are whining about their placing in this first race. I can't tell but I probably had 8-10 seconds on the field. I wasn't about to kill myself for a prime.

3 comments:

  1. That stinks, dude. Looks like you were flying.

    t-minus 2 days until the MBZ show. My main goal is not hitting the pavement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the...? The graininess of that clip had me expecting to see Sasquatch strolling out of frame! Wait, that was Sasquatch wasn't it?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One last fly-by before ToWC:

    Cheese and rice! The Zapruder film was easier to decipher!!!

    ReplyDelete