Sunday, October 25, 2009

the weekend recap

Igda and I chilled at home Fri night. My Saturday turned into a bust. I had only planned on going to the office for a few hours in the morning, but then all hell broke loose with a client that needed docs prepped and in NYC by Sat night for trial. Argh. I ended up getting home about 4 p.m. and then just hopped on the rollers for a couple of hours watching football.

Igda and I ran some errands in the morning. We are becoming big spenders at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Geez, stop the madness! I then proceeded to take about 3 hours hanging curtain rods and drapes...yippee. It was fairly funny when one of the drapes was about 6 inches shorter than others. Hmmm, the Chinese are slacking with their quality control. By the way, is anything actually made in the USA anymore?

Finally, around 4 p.m. I struck out to explore Alexandria. I ended up going down to Mt Vernon and otherwise just cruising around for a little over 2 hours. Got some good work in. Sticking to the plan. Not planning on shredding myself just, yet. I think I have a little recovery week this week but I'll still be commuting. That's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment