Sunday, March 1, 2009

GETTING MY DUNK ON!

Wow! Great time this past weekend! Igda and I traveled up to Kyle and Laura's lake house in Deep Creek Maryland to take part in The Dunk. Basically, jumping into the freezing cold lake with a lot of nutty folks just for the hell of it. It was a fundraiser for Special Olympics. We took Leo with us and I think he drove Riley crazy the entire time.

Really, a great trip overall and nice to get away for a weekend. Too many stories to tell, but thought I'd share the highlight video of us on Saturday doing the dunk along with some pics.



PICS (ok, captions aren't matching photos, but I think you can figure out my little game here):
Post Dunk Drinks:

Igda & Leo:

A nice view of the lake from the house...tranquility:

Kyle, Laura & I:

Kyle & I getting ready to leap:



Breaking out the Mardi Gras Hat

Leo's new BFF...Riley



Kyle...post Dunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment