Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home buying saga continues

Well, we don't have an "official" contract, yet. We signed all of the formal contracts on Saturday and submitted to the Seller. Our understanding is that there was a death in the family, so the seller hasn't responded. They did take the house off the market, so that counts for something. But still. We need this thing closed to get the rest of the show moving. It looks like closing will be Sept 29.

Igda and I had a pretty relaxing weekend. We really just took it easy and hung out. Watched "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood and "17 Again" (very funny movie actually). I didn't touch the bike. BUT I did put new cleats and my new Spiuk shoes if that counts for anything.

The new diet starts tomorrow!!!! This is part 1 of my plan for taking it up a notch in 2010. I'm really interested to see how low I can go and still feel strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment